Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another moonlit night.

I wish i was but sadly,no.I was at the Rush concert in Glasgow last weekend which was brilliant.

Cool.

If you get an opportunity to go to The Wall then go. I can honestly say it is the best live event I have ever been to in my enitre life - even better than Pulse. I thought it was so good, i'm thinking about going to Berlin to watch it again!

What settings / camera / filter (if any) did you use for the image? I bought myself a Giga T Pro II yesterday so going to start trying similar things - although in London it's going to be a little more difficult I imagine!

Cool.

If you get an opportunity to go to The Wall then go. I can honestly say it is the best live event I have ever been to in my enitre life - even better than Pulse. I thought it was so good, i'm thinking about going to Berlin to watch it again!

What settings / camera / filter (if any) did you use for the image? I bought myself a Giga T Pro II yesterday so going to start trying similar things - although in London it's going to be a little more difficult I imagine!

I used a Canon 5DMKII,Canon 17-40mm L lens@17mm.

30second exposure

f4.5

iso 2500.

no filters.

Lightened the foreground in PS using a ND Grad plug in,boosted the vibrancy a little and used the dodge tool to lighten some of the shadowy areas in the grass.

It was a full moon so it didnt need too much brightening up,i just seem to have developed a habit of lightening foregrounds to make them almost look like daylight whenever its possible.

London might be a bit more challenging right enough but you will have a spectacular choice of buildings for your foreground interest.

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on.

Another great shot, you have so many good landscapes which make great foregrounds up your way, it all adds so much to the brilliant night sky.

Thanks,yes we are lucky to have a lot of good landscapes to choose from but, due to my laziness i've only scratched at the surface of a few of them,maybe this Autumn and Winter i'll make more of an effort.(said that last year too):)

Archived