Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear skies here how was your sky?

philhas

Just had a great session tonight:D, managed a long expose trail of the ISS crossing the sky early on then had some fantastic views of Saturn. Seeing was good until about 1.00am when some very high thin cloud came over. Managed to find M5,M13,M92,M57 (looked great with the ring nice and clear),M52 and M39. I feel a bought of aperture fever coming on, still couldn't split the double double in Lyra:confused:.

Some very nice finds with that scope - a good aperture hop would be a 200P but you'll either have to go dob or get a good EQ mount - start saving lol

But a very nice example for newbies who allways ask "What will I be able to see with a 130" :D

Cheers Alan hopefully tonight I will have another go at it all being clear. @brantuk a 200P sounds great, I think I might upgrade my eyepieces first then save up for hubble!:D

Had 2 vgood nights here, tonight started with saturn then m13, m92 (just a smaller m13) and then returned to confirm it was m57 ring nebula that i saw the other night to cross It off the list... was pretty faint but unmistakable

Then around 12 can really see the milky way come out and had a random scan around cassiopea area taking it all iin

Couple of shooting stars too

Archived