Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Flight Case

hayju01

Just wanted to share some thoughts and pics on this Aluminium Case with Cantilever as it arrived today from Maplins and at £25 I am very pleased with it.

It's lightweight and the cantilever works well, it's not the best quality but for the money it's great. I particularly like the fact you can have it 'part open' e.g. just the top row of cantilever trays (pic2) which should be ideal for EP's. I will proabably buy some pick and pluck foam to lines these but going to road test it first.

n.b. the trays are NOT padded but the base has a 'felt soft feel' I thought they were but no biggy as i am going to foam them anyway. The trays won't be deep enough to take EPs upright but again that does bother me either.

All round a very good case for the money.

If I fill this up (of course I mean when :D) I'd have no question about getting a second one.

Justin

post-24560-133877596886_thumb.jpg

post-24560-133877596914_thumb.jpg

post-24560-133877596921_thumb.jpg

I like the cantilever trays! Looks nice and compact, as long as the hinges and clasps are good, it should do fine. I've had some problems with less expensive cases on both points.

Let us know how it does for you.

Dan

Archived