Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moon Mosaic 18th April

hayju01

MS ICE does it again, with a little help from RasterStitch and CS5. I spent about 8 hours most of which was learning this actually took about about an hours once I knew what I was doing.

Any comments or thoughts on how to enhance it?

post-24560-133877565954_thumb.jpg

Thanks Peter, I'm never too sure what looks good/bad when it comes to contrast/brightness :)

How much did you tweak it by?

And clearly I don't know which way is up!

As for frames/panels.... with some playing I managed to get MS ICE to create the mosaic below consisting of 40 frames....

post-24560-133877565989_thumb.jpg

Which was fairly painless I was also able to have ICE create this mosaic with about 20 frames possibly less (I didn't save the spj DOH!)

post-24560-133877565998_thumb.jpg

Then with a bit of cropping and stitching in RasterStitch followed by a despeckle in CS5 the final image was done (minus some post production tweaks ;-))

Needless to say I have GB's worth of unsucessfull attempts on my computer now :(

The first thing I did was adjust the white poiint, on your original image there was no white, in the levels I dragged the right hand pointer down until it reached the right hand end of the levels scale then adjusted the midpoint. The rotation is just personal preference, my mak images the right way up.

Peter

Archived