NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Revelation quartz dielectric diagonal 2 inch

saturn10

I was torn between one of those and the William Optics carbon fibre 2''. I went for the WO in the end, it looked nicer :rolleyes:

The WO's are nice too. Optically, perform the same as the Revelations I reckon, ie: darn well ;)

The WO "carbon fibre" units seem to cost about £25 more than the Revelations and the WO Quartz a lot more but I don't know if "Quartz" in this context means the same thing :icon_confused:

I also have a Tele Vue Everbright 2" which performance wise, is no better than the WO or Revelations. It's single piece construction is first class though so I guess that and the name are what you are paying for.

are they ok, good value for money at £90.

Superb value for money. Wonderfully robust piece of kit.

This 2" diagonal made a significant difference to the quality of my views compared to the WO 1.25" diagonal which I was using before. I now see more detail in Jupiter than I did before.

Very happy with it indeed.

Of course, your results may differ, as they say! :icon_confused:

Archived