Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Exiled to the Garden, but it's not all bad..

caerus_sam

Firstly, I hope I've landed this thread in the right place. :D:rolleyes:

My Mom & Girlfriend are giving up their filthy habit, so I've been sent to the garden to continue mine. It's not all bad though, what with the recent spell of decent, clear night's we've been having in the South Eastern corner of the UK.

My FOV from the back garden runs from NNW through to ESE, where my view is blocked by a tree. I'm taking the time to learn "my" part of the night sky, so I take out some form of reference and view quite happily for a good 10-15 minutes. Now all I need are some bin's for a good session.

It's not like a need an excuse to go and view & learn, but it get's me out a little bit more than it used to. :hello2:

Anyone else with the need for a little push or an excuse to do things.?

My Mom & Girlfriend are giving up their filthy habit, so I've been sent to the garden to continue mine.

The joke's on them ....

My FOV from the back garden runs from NNW through to ESE, where my view is blocked by a tree.

Get it certified as sufferring from Sudden Oak Death Syndrome, or Dutch Elm Disease. Or invent a new reason to exercise your axe next time the weather is uncooperative.

Quite the opposite for me, I need a push to go inside the castle when the sky is clear, or even when it's not, 'cos I'm in the BIG shed whilst 'they' are glued to the idiot box...

I'm quite happy to be out whilst "The Only Way is Essex" or "Jeremy Kyle" are on..:D

Get it certified as sufferring from Sudden Oak Death Syndrome, or Dutch Elm Disease. Or invent a new reason to exercise your axe next time the weather is uncooperative.

That's not a bad idea. :rolleyes:

Archived