Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Which one next ?

Chubster

I am thinking of upgrading my kit, I really want GOTO....Im finding it really hard to locate objects :rolleyes:

Now should I just sell my current mount and scope (and if so at what price) and upgrade everything? What scope would be the next step up from the 200. I am not looking to buy brand new just not enough pennies, so what sort of OTA's should I be looking for. I want a good all round scope if there is such a thing

Like I say im in the thinking process at the mo but once I get a bee in my bonnet :wink:

I sit back and await your usual helpful comments

Cheers

Chubs

A good all round 'scope would be a 200mm f/5 on a HEQ5. Skyscan would be the icing on the cake. You have nearly all of it, so go the upgrade route, you know you want to.

If you want a different 'scope, try a Frac., say a 80 or 100mm. Achro or APO depending on budget, I'd suggest an ST80 but that's because I've never tried an APO.

Depends what you want to look at and if you intend to do imaging with the setup really, any clues there?

Captain Chaos

Archived