Yet another Saturn

blinky

Still unable to get any sort of colour, but I am thinking this may be as I need to get an IR filter? Also thye Cassini division is not showing either?

Anyway here is last nights effort. Cannot remember how many frames it was but it looks OK

image.jpg

Ah thanks as usual for the advice CC, I think I wil get a UV filter and I know that the Saturation was not all the way up.

BTW where are you from? I think I saw a posting of yours mentioning the Forth Bridge, or was that someone else?

Ah thanks as usual for the advice CC, I think I wil get a UV filter and I know that the Saturation was not all the way up.

BTW where are you from? I think I saw a posting of yours mentioning the Forth Bridge, or was that someone else?

I mentioned that all my DSLR astrosnaps turn the colour of the Forth Bridge but actually I'm from Yorkshire. In our day we didn't have saturation, all we got was dampness. Tell the kids that these days and they won't believe you.

Captain Chaos

Archived