NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

m51 mono

red dwalf

here is my joint effort with Gliders help, and also Ibbo for finding it for us ! for some reason we couldn`t get the mount to find the target which was very annoying, this is just 2 stacked, 5 minute images, we have 20 but my processing is appalling.

now 9 stacked images with darks, getting there.

and the last one now we`ve managed to get deep sky stacker working properly

post-15805-133877556835_thumb.jpg

post-15805-133877557038_thumb.jpg

post-15805-133877560747_thumb.jpg

Top notch Rob, loads of the fainter whispy stuff coming through there. I like it.

It is a big galaxy on the DSI chip through the SCT you only have to be a little off in pointing and youve missed it.

Philj

i`m using deep sky stacker to stack with some problems, it keeps coming up with errors and shutting down, i did alittle processing with registax in the second image as my pc had to be reinstalled with windows and i lost photoshop cs3, when i have it back i`ll be able to do more i hope

thanks not bad for only 8 darks and 8 lights in the second image, when i can find out whats playing up with dss i`ll try to stack more.

not had a chance to get the darks for M13 yet Noel will try later,

one question i wanted to ask you, do i need to get 20 separate darks for M51 ? i did this but it was a right bother, the meade software just wants to get a average or if i ask for 20 singles it overwrites the previous file, i had to get one at a time and then rename them

Archived