Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Who do I phone to get this cloud taken away?

Pakmoto

I'm having withdrawal symptoms,

firstly I've painted my bedroom ceiling black and painted on little dots of white,

I've also used tipex and placed tiny dots on my glasses,

I'm thinking next of putting LED's on my washing line,

All I want to do is look at the stars, it's been so poor here for days and I've got a new barlow and DSLR adapter to use (typical),

Well the USA were once testing a new chemical to remove clouds, they would fly above them and drop a secret mixture in the clouds, this would absorb all the moisture and fall to the earth as gel, this sounds like an astronomers dream,

We are always behind.............

But as I'm about to click "Submit New Thread" I see blue out there, could it be?

I'm having withdrawal symptoms,

firstly I've painted my bedroom ceiling black and painted on little dots of white,

I've also used tipex and placed tiny dots on my glasses,

I'm thinking next of putting LED's on my washing line,

All I want to do is look at the stars, it's been so poor here for days and I've got a new barlow and DSLR adapter to use (typical),

Well the USA were once testing a new chemical to remove clouds, they would fly above them and drop a secret mixture in the clouds, this would absorb all the moisture and fall to the earth as gel, this sounds like an astronomers dream,

We are always behind.............

But as I'm about to click "Submit New Thread" I see blue out there, could it be?

Try phoning Professor Cox, he seems to be able to work modern day miracles on the telly these days. :)

Archived