Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

took the plunge

vass

i just odered a philips 880nc from morgans flashed to a 900nc plus adapter whole lot cost£29.99.

not a bad price at all, a small tip if you order each item seperately then bung em together at the check out you save £6.00 from£35.99 to £29.99

will let you know how things shape up soon

thanks stargazers for pointing me in the right direction

dark skies all

vass

cool,

i bought webcam and adaptor from the same sight on ebay on the same day but didn't think to put them together, i made 2 seperate transactions, silly boy. I now need a laptop as it's a right pain running in and out the house about 30-40 times to focus using my pc. when the weather is better i might try the pc outside.

cheers,

Adamski

cool,

i bought webcam and adaptor from the same sight on ebay on the same day but didn't think to put them together, i made 2 seperate transactions, silly boy. I now need a laptop as it's a right pain running in and out the house about 30-40 times to focus using my pc. when the weather is better i might try the pc outside.

cheers,

Adamski

FYI it runs just fine on a cheapo netbook...I got a sub £200 Win 7 Dell from Currys and it will run Registax and Stellarium as well.

Ian

Archived