Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Software4Students - anyone bought Photoshop from them?

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone here has bought the (fully-functioning and perfectly legitimate) student version of Photoshop from Software4Students at the special price of £166.40 (saving £766.55). As I have two school-age children, we are eligible for the discount, but it seems a bit of a palaver to get the validation licence.

I don't want to fork out £166.40 if there's a risk that I cant get the validation to work.

Anyone tried buying software this way?

Luke - I bought mine from Amazon - you just have to create an account with Adobe and send your "documentation" to them AFTER you buy the software (as you need a code that is supplied in the software box). PM me if you want more details.

Haven't bought Photoshop, but we bought Office 2007 from S4S for ourt daughter with no problems at all, and even got an almost free upgrade to Office 2010 as it was released shortly afterwards.

Archived