Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Nocturnal

Sounds a daft question but the children cant go past about 10 pm before falling asleep so with the summer coming on it wont be dark enough for them to do any gazing.

How do other parents get around this?

Get them up dead early the morning before and send them out to play in the cold with no breakfast. Pop out now and again to make sure they're doing lots of energetic things.

Keep the house warm - bring them in around midday for a slap up lunch - they'll be so tired they'll sleep all afternoon. Wake them up early evening and feed them lots of sweets, pop and energy bars. Bingo - They wont sleep till the next day.

I guess you can tell I'm not a parent lol :)

Never had that problem with Daniel, he is a night owl, but completely useless in the morning. Food is the way forward, little and often, I let him graze all day and that seems to do the trick. Anychance of him having a late night out with the scope and he's wide awake!!!

Archived