Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Last Bit of Astrophotography Kit (For Now...hehe)

Today I took delivery of a Hàhnel Giga T Pro WiFi timer/interval shutter release controller. With the right alignment, and some planning, I can set the camera off shooting all night with only the occasional check!

Has anyone got one of these, DEAR LORDY!! The manual for this bad boy is insane, anyone actually ever used one of these, and how did you find the manual?

Ooohhh laptop to plug into telescope....no, must resist buying more!

Today I took delivery of a Hàhnel Giga T Pro WiFi timer/interval shutter release controller. With the right alignment, and some planning, I can set the camera off shooting all night with only the occasional check!

Has anyone got one of these, DEAR LORDY!! The manual for this bad boy is insane, anyone actually ever used one of these, and how did you find the manual?

Ooohhh laptop to plug into telescope....no, must resist buying more!

HehHeh!!, you're as weak as the rest of us, and you are already saving for summat else. C'mon now, be honest :o.

Ron.

Darn, now thats the type of thing I've been looking for. I would seriously be interested in how this works out for you.

I have the standard Hanhel TF Combi which is great as it allows me to fire my shutter remotely and it can also be used to fire my flash off camera. But its got no intervolometer in it.

Sofar it looks like this device is going to be extremely usefull!

I can set it to shoot an infinite number of shots with a delay between each shot and the shot can be from 1s to 99hours in exposure length. Sofar the only limitation I've encountered is I can seem to find a way to tell the camera to set mirror up, then shoot then repeat.

Hopefully the lack of mirror up won't matter massively in the shots, alas not got a clear night to test it so far.

Archived