Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

£40/£50 Bino's ?

pss53

The 15x70s are truly amazing value but they are tripod bins and from what the OP said to start with I thought maybe hand held was the ticket? In which case 10x50 or 8X42. 8X50 is probably giving too large an exit pupil to fit in your eye.

Olly

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May sound like a stupid question but have you adjusted the eyepiece on the right also? Only thing I wouldn't though would give you a kind of double vision (bar eyesight brain issues as you say) is that the focus of the left is out from the right? You've done the whole focus with right eye closed then adjust right eyepiece with left eye closed procedure? (I'm sure you have but doesn't hurt to check :( )

Yep, done that a zillion times, day and night.

The 15x70s are truly amazing value but they are tripod bins and from what the OP said to start with I thought maybe hand held was the ticket? In which case 10x50 or 8X42. 8X50 is probably giving too large an exit pupil to fit in your eye.

Olly

I agree on the 8x42, they are much easier to handle than 15x70.

Archived