Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

To Boldly Go Home

Marcus daniel

In todays paper they mention the morning wake up call the crew got from William Shatner, "These have been the voyages of the space shuttle Discovery. Her 30 year mission, to seek out new science, to build outposts. To bring nations together on the final frontier. To boldly go and do, what no spacecraft has done before"

Little bit cheesy but i'm not going to moan as I am a hardened trekkie !!! God speed discovery !

P.S just found out too, that the large meteor I saw last night just after 10pm local time, was the size of a lorry, it passed earth less than a third the distance of the moon. How odd, I was only talking to my son about this the other day, he was watching Armageddon on sky !

Wake up call from bill that is cool :) only wake up call i've ever got is from the window cleaner banging on the bedroom window and shouting through the gap he wants paying :p

Meteor the size of a lorry, that eddie stobart gets everywhere :)

Wake up call from bill that is cool :) only wake up call i've ever got is from the window cleaner banging on the bedroom window and shouting through the gap he wants paying :p

Meteor the size of a lorry, that eddie stobart gets everywhere :)

eddie stobart..... gerry jones transport :(

wish i saw it was on the bus home around 10 from just finishing work, loving my maneger giving me runs through bedlinog atm lush dark skys seen a fair few shooting stars up there! wish i saw tha tho :)

Archived