Eyepiece help

Firstly hi I'm just trying to start in astronomy and bought myself a second hand scope. It's a Helios 130mm Newtonian.

I know these types of question are asked a lot an I have read a few of the guides on here but I'm still confused!

The eyepieces that came with the scope are a super 20 wide angle long eye relief, super 10 long eye relief and a 2x Barlow.

When looking through any of these the image is very hard to get in focus and is normally still a little blurry at best focus. Would this be better if I replaced them with eyepieces of the same spec but a little more expensive?

Lastly what eyepiece would you recommend for seeing good clear images of planets? Im looking to see rings ect....

Thanks darren

When looking through any of these the image is very hard to get in focus and is normally still a little blurry at best focus. Would this be better if I replaced them with eyepieces of the same spec but a little more expensive?

No. If it's all blurry that suggests that the scope is out of collimation.

Archived