Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Not happy

Mark-mck

i've just wasted 3 hours of my life taking about 200 odd pics through my new scope:mad:

that'll teach me to not check that the focus is right! oh well i'm happy with the one usable shot i managed, which funily enough was the first one i took, then i fiddled with the focus thinking i'd got it better.

but on the bright side i've managed to learn a bit about my scope and camera and learned a valuable lesson too.

i've only had the scope and mount a week and its crystal clear skies over hear so after doing a 6-6 shift at work i set up had a quict look at jupiter then thought to myself..... i'll go put the camera on the scope and in my excitement i got carried away and never checked the focus after the first picture.

never mind tho i've enjoyed myself, might pop to the garage and get some red bull and pro plus and go set up again and have another play before saturn comes up.

Archived