Phillips Wrbcam lost the plot

Hi Guys

thank you for reading this quick item, i got my spc900 from morgan computers, it arrived got all ready to work, got it working with vista, brill just need some clear skies now. Why have they sent me 2 webcams invoice says spc880nc usb new, and flash firmware, i have the upgraded version working, but the other i plug into usb and it lights up but wont reconise it??? have they pinched parts for the upgrade ??? confused ??

regards graham

You are (I think) the third person that this has happened to recently. The second one might not be flashed - therefore would not be recognised with the 900 drivers (as they are originally 880's)? If so, that will give you the opportunity to have a play at flashing it yourself and maybe doing a long exposure mod???

Cheers

Ted

Yes my invoice says the same, haha, both cams in 2 bubble wrap envelopes one says flashed and as the bracket taken off, the other same body with bracket but doesnt say anything at all. what driver would i be looking for to run the non flashed one?? 880 ?? searched phillips site but cound not find?

regards graham

Yes my invoice says the same, haha, both cams in 2 bubble wrap envelopes one says flashed and as the bracket taken off, the other same body with bracket but doesnt say anything at all. what driver would i be looking for to run the non flashed one?? 880 ?? searched phillips site but cound not find?

Assuming it's a non flashed 880 Morgans have a link to the drivers on their site

Archived