Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

imaging forums

leenewtoastro

i'd like to see the imaging forums split with webcam captured and dslr captured.

what about you?

or a tip on how you search your preferred imaging capture for browsing

:glasses1:

is it a 50/50 split on how ppl image now? seems so to me with my little time here! ?

i know there will be the argument if you did that then why not captured with 8" 10" 12" etc but hey

Fine as it is.There are too many variables to go down that route.

If you split up "webcams" and dslr's then the next thing would be to split the dslr's into modded and unmodded sections,it could go on a bit.Much better as it is with "genres".Its not that difficult or time consuming to look at the images and see what they've been taken with surely?

Funny enough... I'd been thinking the same thing, but figured it would just complicate the forums. Just have to keep using the advanced search function and try different variables of "webcam" "sc1" "sc1.5" etc.

Cheers

Alun

I think you could split it up in so many different ways, so probably best to use the search facilities and leave it the way it is.

But I think that one big improvement would be if more members submitted more pics about their imaging environments and their local skies, as well as the finished image of the DSO or planet or whatever. Then we see what sort of skies they are dealing with, put it into perspective etc, then we can see how well they've really done.

Archived