Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ioptron ieq45 any feedback or tests yet

• 4 weeks later...
hi folks. thinking of getting one of these later this year, so has anyone tried one out, or properly fieldtested yet, saw one set up at kielder last autumn, but the clouds stopped a full test and play.

cheers steve

It certainly looked the part, didnt it ?! Shame the weather didn't behave the next couple of nights.

Would be interested to hear how it performs too.

Andy.

New Guy here, need to de-fork a dead LX200 classic. Weight to Payload is right up my ally. Would be intrested in hearing from some that are a lot more experianced than myself.

Welcome to SGL.

I think making a new thread for your subject - in EQUIP HELP - would be a better bet.

Sorry for the fuzzy post starguest. I was thinking about mounting my OTA on a IEQ45. My dad swears by his CGEM, but I like the weight to payload on the IEQ45. Just fishing for a little more info on the iOptron before I commit. Not really familiar with their products.

Archived