Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Stainless Steel Counter-Weight

Wow....just looked at those Astrodevelopment ones....very nice!

But I'm going to cast a large concrete one and then use my two original weights to hold it in place...total cost around £10. Although I may get some blue glass aggregate and use White cement...polish it up fancy like.

But yeah....those stainless ones are lush!

If you're going to Kielder (or maybe Kelling too) though I'd ask Jon in advance and he may take it with him....save loads on postage.

Wow....just looked at those Astrodevelopment ones....very nice!

But I'm going to cast a large concrete one and then use my two original weights to hold it in place...total cost around £10. Although I may get some blue glass aggregate and use White cement...polish it up fancy like.

But yeah....those stainless ones are lush!

If you're going to Kielder (or maybe Kelling too) though I'd ask Jon in advance and he may take it with him....save loads on postage.

Thanks - have sent Astrodevelopments an email to enquire.

• 1 month later...

After their initial response, Astrodevelopments (for reason unknown) didn't "get back to me", despite me sending reminders.

Accordingly I contacted Astroparts, where Brian Brooks was most helpful, providing first class customer service and I've ordered a very nice s/s counterweight from them at a decent and fair price.

Cheers !

Archived