Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Heads UP: USB board 4 PWM mosfets, 8 relay outputs

Sponcom

Hi All

Just a heads up for all you DIYer's. I bought one of these boards from ebay. They are made by a guy in the UK and they are always listed.

USB 8Relay, 4 Mosfet S'ware, Telescope or Train Control on eBay (end time 16-Jan-11 19:59:11 GMT)

It has swithed PWM outputs and 8 relay outputs all controlled via software through the USB port. The source code for the software is supplied as well so you can adapt it yourself.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use for yet but I would have thought it potentially of interest to control observatory equipment etc. At £30 I thought it was very well priced - you couldn't buy a four channel dew heater for that!

Paul

That's a good board to have also Herishi as it provides inputs capability as well.

The board I suggested is useful as you can directly switch a reasonable amount of power without any additional components.

I off now to buy one of those as well at approx £20!

Thanks for the link

Archived