NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

telescope dealers in the midland's

does anyone know of any decent telescope dealers in the midlands?

i'm smack bang in the middle of notts, derby, leicester and brum. so any around that sort of area?

i'm at a loose end tomorrow and was hoping to find a dealer fairly local so i can go and actually have a look at some scopes as reserch before i delve in and part with a load of cash.

so if anyone knows of any that would be great.

Thanks Mark

cheers brantuk.

have you been there yourself? just wondered if you knew how much of a selection they have on display as it would be nice to get a feel for size/weight and such?

Mark.

P.s. just googled them and realised i've already been on there website a few times lol

I've had a few things from them Mark over the web and they've allways been helpfull on the phone. Alternatively you could pop over to Sheffield to Rother Valley Optics - also been very good with me. I reckon you must be halfway between them so it's probably a coin toss to decide :)

Two weeks ago there was a limited selection, floorspace for telescopes was limited; around 10ft x 6 ft. Roughly around 10 scopes (small) on display. They had the Celestron Nexstar range (127/N6-N8) and small Meade selection. Skywatcher up to 130 but it was very cramped, had to wait for family of three to vacate before I could get in.

i think i'll stay away from sheffield. i'll prob get talked into going to watch rotherham play if there at home by my dad if i let it slip i'm off up that way.

i'll sherwoods a call in the morning and see what they have on display and such.

cheers for the help guys

Archived