Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What a lovely bunch of people

Robfal

Having recently been selling some bits and bobs I thought I needed to say how gracious people on this forum are.

I had several people after the the same items and all those who missed out Pm'ed me to say 'not to worry'

What a lovely bunch of people you are.

Many thanks

Rob

I've noticed this just by being around, not selling stuff. It's the main reason I keep coming back.

Most forums have quite a few unpleasant people on. Ask a stupid question and you get slated. Here, your welcome to ask any question you want and people don't go mad.

Aside from that, this forum keeps you here for hours on end, there is just a wealth of information and I was late for work the other day. a 5 min visit turned into 30 mins and I didn't even realise it :D

No questions is stupid on this forum, well apart from in the Lounge :D

Everyone has to start somewhere and all of us have asked stupid questions in the past. I have asked plenty :evil1:

I tend to find that people who are into astronomy have a degree of intelligence and therefore respect for others..... If I am allowed to say that in this PC mad world.

I have to agree with the topic name! I've only been a member on here for a few days but the help and welcomes I have received have been really nice. Thanks to all who have replied to me and offered me their advice :D

No questions is stupid on this forum, well apart from in the Lounge :D

I tend to find that people who are into astronomy have a degree of intelligence and therefore respect for others..... If I am allowed to say that in this PC mad world.

No you are not, I have not got a degree or any intelligence and I take exception to that remark :evil1:

Archived