Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

violently vibrating light - ufo?

Zarathustra

Hi all, just want to know if anybody else saw this tonight!

I was out side having a ciggy tonight, and at 6:02pm (Jan 18th) i saw a very bright light, about the magnitude of jupiter and half the size moving north, flashing several times a second but also changing direction left to right very quickly, it was moving about a fingers width every half second. there is a telegraph pole in my garden, so i stood behind that to make sure it wasn't just me and sure enough it would disappeare behind the pole and then come out again every half second!!

I see satalites here every night and it was definatly not one of those!! also see a few planes and this looked nothing like those either, it was rapidly changing directio 90 degress as it moved north!! there was also no noise and i always hear the planes going over.

did aybody else see this! or somthing like it before?

I saw a very bright stationary light that appeared twice in the same part of the western sky in the area of cygnus near Hereford this evening between 6.30pm and 7pm. The light was much brighter than jupiter and appeared for about 5 seconds each time before disappearing....no idea what it was. Alot of helicopter activity tonight also.

I get very similar here in Derbyshire and it sounds identical to how our county police helecopter looks and about the same brightness, you rarely hear it either.

That doesn't mean it is what you saw.

Dave...

Archived