Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Is anyone going to Redditch Observing Night Tonight?

sherr03

Just wondering if anyone is going to this:-

Planet Observation

Dates: 14 January, 7 :00pm

General observing of planets, stars, nebulae and galaxies. Free of charge, all welcome. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult, other than club members. No telescope required. Hard standing reasonably level ground. Wrap up warm.

Contact: 01527 270085 or 07833 755734 | marlepus@hotmail.co.uk

Sounds great for Noobs like me!

Found it on the stargazing live BBC Site

Just got back from there. A massive thank you to all those folks who set up and allowed us to view the clear skies. More than just the Astronomy the enthusiasm these people have for sharing their knowledge does them great credit. Astronomy? ......I'm in.

And me. Got loads of good info from all the people there. Loads of different kinds of scopes to look through as well. Tested my new binos out and they are great. Thanks Guys!

Sherr03, were yours those £50 jobbies that I treid on the moon? what was the name of that site for the pointers again? (if it was you?)

Sherr03, were yours those £50 jobbies that I treid on the moon? what was the name of that site for the pointers again? (if it was you?)

Yes that was me. Got them from the site sponsor " first light optics " link is at the top of this page. There is also a thread about them in the site sponsor section of the forum. Hope that helps. Thanks Matt

Yes that was me. Got them from the site sponsor " first light optics " link is at the top of this page. There is also a thread about them in the site sponsor section of the forum. Hope that helps. Thanks Matt

I saw the bins at FLO cheers Matt, it was the pointer (laser) I was after but I can't recall the name of the site you mentioned.

Archived