NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Philips Power2Go Rechargeable Power Pack

rawhead

Would it be strong enough to run a laptop? They have a power output of 5.6v 350ma.... my laptop is 19.5v 3.44A (which is way more than the device kicks out)

I am no expert when it comes to power ratings, this is what the device says:

Power output voltage: 5.6 V DC, max. 350 mA, 19 V at max 2000 mA

Battery capacity: 1000 mAh (at 19 V), 3600 mAh (at 5.6 V)

Would it power my lappy? It says UP TO 60hrs, but my guess with a higher drain that would go down to about 6 hrs lol

It' should give you an hour (0r two?) powering a laptop..

From the Trusted reviews link:

'However, this power pack has another purpose. Pull out another cable and hook it up to the 19v output, then plug in one of a second range of connector tips, and it will also provide some much needed additional juice for your laptop on the move. Here the amount of extra time you will get depends a lot on the draw of your laptop and its size; you may get a few hours of web browsing and word processing on a lightweight 13in or 14in model, but I struggled to get much over an hour on my 15.4in HP machine. Not all notebooks will run off the SCE7640, depending on their power socket and power requirements, but there's a list of those that will on Philips' website, and many others not listed will run perfectly well. '

Archived