Where to purchase 2" TV caps?

Where can I purchase official 2" TV caps or similar replacements?

I got all the originals for my EPs but the other day I lost one. I found it a couple of days later but would like to get some spares, or instead get a few equivalent replacements so I can store the originals and avoid loosing them.

I'd find a suitable alternative if I were you - I enquired about buying one of the 2" TV caps a while back - Venturescope, who have now merged with The Widescreen Centre, quoted me £8 for a replacement !. So I managed without and then I got lucky because a used, non-TV, eyepiece I bought arrived with a 2" TV end cap on it !.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Meanwhile I found cheaper ones on ebay (pack of 5 for 7$) and I think I'll give them a try. I can't really understand why TV charges 8£ for a basic piece of plastic with their logo on.

I bought some from EyepieceCaps.com in the States some time ago, they were $7 for five, postage was not a lot either but then the exchange rate was in our favour, they are lovely caps made from a sort of soft ply-able rubber type material.

Archived