Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

nebulosity

cardconvict

I'am trying different software for capturing with my canon 500d, and i'am noticing that with nebulosity that i can set the exposer time to 30 secs it will give me the exposer of 30 secs but anything over secs lets say 60 secs it will do a 65 sec exposer does anyone know why

I'am trying different software for capturing with my canon 500d, and i'am noticing that with nebulosity that i can set the exposer time to 30 secs it will give me the exposer of 30 secs but anything over secs lets say 60 secs it will do a 65 sec exposer does anyone know why

You should be able to enter any value and Nebulosity should respect that. I just did a quick 60 second test and it yielded a 60 second exposure. What version of Nebulosity are you running? Mine is v2.3.0.

You may want to contact Craig Starks from Nebulosity or post on his yahoo group, members are active and exclusively discussing Craigs's software.

I did some extensive imaging with Nebulosity in the past and I have never seen it behave like that. In the end though, I ended up building my own software exclusive to Canon DSLR and it works wonders for me.

Hope this help!

Guylain

thanks for replying i have tried my canon 450 on it and that does what ever exposer i want putting in it but it is just affecting my canon 500 the main reason why i'am using this program is to try out dithering as this program links up to phd for dithering

Archived