NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Is the weather turning to our favour?

bcfcciderhead

Was hoping to get out early tomorrow morning to view Venus and Saturn (about 5am) but i think the lovely cloud and rain here in South Wales has put an end to that:mad:, so been checking "Metcheck.com" and it looks like from tuesday night on we should have some clear skies, if a little cold, not been out for almost 4 weeks! so i hope there right........just dew to deal with then :)

Looked at Metcheck for tomorrow. It said clear skies and sunny during the day on the detailed one. 6 hours of clear sky and sun. :):hello2:;)

Then looked at the 7 day forcast and this time tomorrow is forecast as dull, cloudy and wet. Same place, same times. :D:mad::(

At least I suppose one of them is right, just have to wait and see which one. :p:D:D

iv been lucky to have used mine between the clouds althrough its been freezeingggg *shivers* hopefully the weather is going to be in our favour!

just checked met checks astronomy section and its showing rain till tomorrow evening :'(

for pontypridd (swales) area

Archived