Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

St Neots Astronomy Association

fizzer

Hi All,

I am a member of St Neots Astronomy Association in Cambridgeshire, and just wanted to let you know we are now hosting a series of public observing sessions over the comming weeks, so if you have never looked through a telescope or you have one of your and would like some advice come along, like wise if you are a confident astronomer getting bored observing alone.

Last week we had around 15 guest turn up along with the rain and clouds, so we had a short presentation about the Galileo space probe which was sent to Juipter, we then set several scopes up inside for discussion.

if you would like more information and dates of the observin sessions please visit our new website

www.snaa.co.uk

looking forward to seeing you

Richard.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a really good night, i was impressed with the dark site and the facilities. Really friendly and helpful people. we did get very lucky with some amazing sky's

Highly recommend to anyone in the area and i am sure ill come again on the 22nd

Colin

Hi Colin- nice to meet you last night and thanks for letting me have a look through you scope.Also looking forward to having a peek through your LX90 at the next meet.

I must agree with you that it was quite an amazing night with very clear skies and not a bad turn out for our small club. Hopefully we will get a few more people turn up at the next meet on the 22nd December as the word gets around.

Regards

Archived