Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

40 minutes of HH in Ha.

paul11

As this one was the very first one out of the obsy I decided to post it even though it’s not that good. After hours of trying to get the guider working I gave up and just went for 60x60 seconds unguided on the HH. The last 20 images went through my neighbours aerial so I ended up with 40x60 seconds of Ha taken with the QSI on a 300mm F4 Canon lens.

post-15572-133877501191_thumb.jpg

You really ought to be pleased with your Image. There isn't anything wrong with it at all, and unguided it is a great result.

Well done on your first Obsy Image. Once you sort the guiding out, you have a long long spell of hopefully pristine winter skies to produce some great work :).

Ron.

Thanks a lot Ron I’m really looking forward to see if I can get back on this or my M45 image to add more data as I haven’t tried that before. I did centre one of the stars on the M45 using the crosshairs in Maxim so I should be able to do that again.

Archived