Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First time out with the Celestron 15x70

Regan

Just received my bino's from FLO and i have to say im very impressed :D

Just been waiting for the clouds to break so i can have a peek and had a look at the great nebula in orion and it looked amazing "well for a total newbie like me it did:p" pleiades also really looked sharp, Also got a quick look at jupiter but couldn't hold them steady enough for a good view but did pick out a couple of moons and banding across the middle.

I can't recommend them enough and they are steal at just under £50:headbang:

Just need to get a mount now, Can't wait till my son gets his 10" Dob for christmas :mad::D

Now off to find M31 :)

steve

I've had a pair for a couple yrs or more now . Got them before Comet Holmes came throught . I've enjoyed mine very much and yes a little hard to hand hold at times so i mount mine on my HD camera tripod . Works well there and gives great views ! Enjoy them !

Just given mine first light tonight. Viewing Jupiter I can easily see the Galilean moons, though Jupiter itself is just a bright white ball with no obvious colour. I can also see CA red/blue around the edges of Jupiter. I assume this is normal for binos?

I'm just waiting now for Orion to get a little higher and I'll check out the Neb with them :-)

Archived