Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What a plank..........

daz

Did not have a good day today :)

Drove 56 mile round trip to my 'local' Maplins to get the necessary bits for my camera dew heater, and a new fan for the CPU (making some decidedly un-cooling like noises !).

Got home and realised I had forgotten to pick up the solder I had paid for, and the resistors were the wrong values by a factor of 10. Should have been 4.7 ohms, I got 47.

The assistant (why do they call them that why they are a definite hindrance !!!) was a complete numpty. Everything he checked for me came up no-stock, and even though the rack was 3 feet away from him and bulging with components, he insisted they were out of stock. It took another 2 hinderers to figure out what he had done wrong. So, by they time they actually got their hands on the things, I was losing the will to live, and must have mis-heard him repeat my request back to me.

So here I sit, soldering iron at the ready, nothing to solder and no solder to do it with. BAH!!!!

And it's still flamin' cloudy. BAAAAHHHH!!!!

Still, at the least the PC is not making strange noises anymore....

:):o:) :) :o :o

Archived