NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Photoshop for Astrophotographers

namreg

Hi guys

Has anyone read the ebook Photoshop for Astrophotographers by Jerry Lodriguss? It costs about £25 in Great British pounds, which is a lot when you consider you have nothing to hold in your hand!

Any recommendations or otherwise would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Doug

Yep, I've got that Michael. Doesn't go into a massive amount of detail on photoshop. There are only 25 pages on processing the image in total, and not all of these are dedicated to PS. I need something a little more detailed

Thanks Michael! They look interesting - bit weird without sound, but certainly worth watching. There are so many different techniques for doing the same thing - personal preference in the end I suppose.

Cheers

Thanks Michael! They look interesting - bit weird without sound, but certainly worth watching. There are so many different techniques for doing the same thing - personal preference in the end I suppose.

Cheers

I agree kept trying my volume at first. I think you will find one that works for you and then you will stick with that one. Have you invested in Noels actions for photoshop. It takes a lot of the hard work out of it. For the few dollars it costs it is worthwhile

http://www.prodigitalsoftware.com/Astronomy_Tools_For_Full_Version.html

Archived