NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

AZMOD?

Revs

I recently got myself a netbook to use with my SPC900NC for imaging and was wondering if there was a way to use the netbook to control to GoTo on my AltAz mount, like with EQMOD. I did a search on the forum and on Google but couldn't find anything. If anyone can share any info regarding this I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance :icon_salut:

Should be able to, i used Stellarium to control my old SW 127 MAK GOTO Mount and it worked fine, how i done, i have no idea, where i got the info from? Google... :icon_salut: Sorry i cant help anymore but it was a long time ago and ive since slept a lot to....lol

Eddy

PS > Its deffinatly possible though!

i used a USB to Serial (RS232?) converter, which converts it from USB (which came with scope (as i remember on the end of an RJ11) to Serial (which as far as i know any control software ie. Stellarium needs)

Im sorry to be so vague, someone will fill in the fuzzy patches for me! lol

Eddy

Archived