Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Help finding WO ZS66

Hey guys, Finaly after searching have found a scope I would like to upgrade from my helios 80mm refractor, well when i say upgrade its a smaller scope but im after a william optics Zenithstar 66. they are the perfect size for me and my partners traveling need and also for imaging but the only problem i can forsee is getting my hands on one. does anyone know where I can get my hands on one in the uk? I found a video on youtube showing ZS66:

YouTube - woptics168's Channel

would love to get my hands on one so if anyone could help me if be very thankfull!

Ash

hey thanks for the replys, i checked abs and its sale pending so im waiting to see if it gets sold, and no worry's i can understand needing it lol I was also looking at the borg mini scope series such as the 60mm or 50mm:

The Mini Borg 60 Scope. - SCS Astro

anyone had any experiences with these little scopes? i understand these scopes will have limited uses, but as they say the best scope is the one you will use the most :icon_salut: also its for when we go camping or taveling where theres clear skies its nice to whip out a small one and get a good ol nights star hoping etc lol

again thanks for the reply's :(

I think there was one for sale on Astrobuysell.com/uk a couple of days ago although these scopes do tend to sell like hotcakes so it is maybe gone already?

... yes, I snapped it up. Sorry. I bought it for occasional visual use and to act as a guidescope ... although I don't have a main scope yet.

Archived