Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WDS Components

daz

Have used these on a number of occasions for thumb screws, hand nuts, nylons, etc.

On this occasion, I ordered two sets of thumb screws for the secondary on my 12" Newt - one set slightly longer, just in case. Ordered on the 5th Sept, so hopefully they would arrive before Kelling. Total cost, less than £20

No show before Kelling, but also nothing on my return either. Having had the items delivered to work, I checked with reception, engineering, goods in, other people called Darren - nothing.

A quick email to WDS and I had the Customer Services manager on the phone apologising and saying they would resend, with my name in huge letters all over the packet....

They duly arrived on Friday, and oddly, so did the original ones!!! The duplicates will be going back with a big "Thank you" and thought others needing nuts, screws, knobs, etc. would find them useful.

Excellent service, highly recommended.

(P.S. You need to create an account to see the prices, but its free!)

I would like to add my voice in praise of this co. but found myself locked out .

Either way I've used this co. on quite a number of occasions now, fortunately it's just 10mins up the road from me too :) but the help at the cash sales counter is great !I even had a mini tour by the manger once, kid in a toy shop-they've stuff there that you'd want to get your hands on even if you can't think of a possible use !

I'd like to add to the praise for this company. Just ordered 3 m4 thumb screws to replace those on the secondary.

Only ordered them yesterday and that was late on in the afternoon.

They've just turned up:icon_salut:

Fantastic response for such a small order.

I'll be fitting them later, no fiddling around with allen keys.

Regards

All

Keithp

Archived