Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Red dot finder help on my SW 130P Supatrak

Hi Guys,

My new 'scope arrived today and I'm currently setting it up. However, I need help with the red dot finder. No matter how much I turn the brightness switch (also the on/off switch) it won't turn off :o I can still see the red light on. Is this normal or is it broke?

Also, I'm trying to align the finderscope but the red light doesn't seem that bright. Should it be bright? I'm not sure if the battery needs changing. I really hope not because I haven't got one and can't go out and get one until tomorrow and I was hoping to use my 'scope for the first time tonight. I've been pointing the 'scope out of my living room window and looking through the finderscope to align it with something but I can't see a red dot pointing at anything :) All I can see is a faint red light but it's not a dot.

Can anyone help me please. I'm panicking that it's not working. I got my 'scope off eBay.

Thanks guys!

Archived