Is there a "for sale" section on SGL?

One fool posted a count down...it got removed funnily enough!

Its easy to get to 50 by just looking at all the great photos and replying to a few.

Plus astrobuyandsell is always worth a look...there are some things there i want but i am skint...dammit!

Anyone wanna buy my 16 month old kid...hes very cute! Oh im joking (just in case the lovely wife sees this)

One fool posted a count down...it got removed funnily enough!

Its easy to get to 50 by just looking at all the great photos and replying to a few.

Plus astrobuyandsell is always worth a look...there are some things there i want but i am skint...dammit!

Anyone wanna buy my 16 month old kid...hes very cute! Oh im joking (just in case the lovely wife sees this)

Got a couple of older models who I could often put up for grabs (3.5 an 5.5yr old), or at least for rent for a week or two ... does it get easier? Hmmmm jury is still out mate, but one is most definitely a dream, two is exponentially more of everything, so enjoy it before another comes along :D

Thanks for the link - will check there too for 2nd hand goodies :)

... and with this very post I will hopefully find out whether the 50 posts count opens up the magic "for sale" doors ... this is not spam - honest, its really really not ... I promise :D

Easy fella!! The forum can take an hour or so to update the permissions. :)

Easy fella!! The forum can take an hour or so to update the permissions. :mad:

... my eagerness definitely to the better of me last night eh? :mad::D

... and yes, it did take some time so I didn't get chance to check again last night, but this morning the golden gates of 2nd hand land are open to my wallet's and wife's dismay ;)

All the EP's I might be interested in are disappearing faster than they are going up ... but TBH the prices they have gone for doesn't seem to be greatly discounted on new ones, so I think I might be having to buy new anyway ;)

All the EP's I might be interested in are disappearing faster than they are going up ... but TBH the prices they have gone for doesn't seem to be greatly discounted on new ones, so I think I might be having to buy new anyway ;)

Quality gear holds its price. Especially if it's got Televue or Pentax in the name. Also Meade Series 5000 or any stuff made in Japan rather than China tends to keep some value too.

Archived