NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Belfast (Well just outside it)

GibbyNI

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all the welcoms!

I Joined up with the NIAAS (was the EAAS), I heard a few weeks ago about the IAA but had already signed up. Just cant wait to get started. How many go to the IAA meetings?

I've been the EAAS meeting a couple of times, and I really enjoyed them! I go to the IAA meeting because several of the members are patients of mine, and I found it easy to get into the 'group'. The EAAS was very friendly when I did go, but it was just a bit out of the way for me.

I reckon there are about 50 members that go to meets, but it could be more depending on the speaker.

I might start going to the EAAS meetings now as I'm moving out of Belfast and their meeting will be closer, but I'll probably just end up going to both lol

The NIAAS just gave out there speaker list so there is a few there that im def going to. I asked on there forum how many go to theres and they said around the same 50-60 so should be a good night. Prob fell a little out of my depth but it should be fun

Archived