Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

will i be able to see sunspots with this?

Hello Ali - lucky you living in the Maldives. These eclipse glasses should be ok but check very carefully each time you use them for pinholes etc.

I had a friend who viewed through eclipse glasses at the total eclipse in Africa a few years ago. The glasses had a problem and the sun burnt her retinas and she lost her sight. So be careful.

Mark

Hello Ali - lucky you living in the Maldives. These eclipse glasses should be ok but check very carefully each time you use them for pinholes etc.

I had a friend who viewed through eclipse glasses at the total eclipse in Africa a few years ago. The glasses had a problem and the sun burnt her retinas and she lost her sight. So be careful.

Mark

thanks Mark B)

you know when i was a kid i used to stare at the sun NAKED EYE :):icon_eek::D many times ;):eek::(

thank God i didn't loose my eye sight (not completely anyway) i do have a small blind spot in the left eye, i am not sure if it was there before or was it the result of my dangerous hobby as a kid. if i use only left eye, i need to use averted vision to see a star. i am glad my right eye is ok.:p

Archived