NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Home Postition ?

Hi

Im aware that this subject has been covered err a lot. Using my kit (listed below) sometimes at the end of the session when I use the handset and park the scope in the home postion it often not where it started ?

Sure the reason is obvious but maybe not that obvious to me ?

Regards

John B

Cannot help directly just the obvious one is that what you think is the park position is different to what it thinks is the park position.:D And there's no argueing with these damn computers.

Where does it park and where do you think it should park?

What does the manual say? :):eek::D:eek::)

Hi

Im aware that this subject has been covered err a lot. Using my kit (listed below) sometimes at the end of the session when I use the handset and park the scope in the home postion it often not where it started ?

Sure the reason is obvious but maybe not that obvious to me ?

Regards

John B

Usual park position is counterweight down and tube should be parallel to that (pointing straight up) any changes are usually slipping clutches or the scope not being orientated correctly to begin with.

Thanks

Wel i dont think i have slipping clutches etc and aglinment seems ok

as for home postition i start from

"Counterweight down and tube parallel to that (pointing straight up)"

But its not were i always endup - not unduly worried more curious

Regards

John B

Archived