NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Barlowed Joop from 06/08/10

beamish

I meant the wobbly seeing came thru on the data collected hence the lack of sharpness in the detail, still happy with it tho :D

I just had the IR/UV filter on the cam when had I thought on I should have had the Pro IR pass 742nm. As for colour I'll be giving that a whirl when I get back off hols, last night was a 1st light for all the kit .

Thanks for the comments tho :)

At 1am BST- I know , because I hadn't realised I hadn't used any filter and TBH it was still low in the SE in the muck. The widerfield image was taken later. It wasn't planned, I saw the skies and thought what the heck lets stick the scope on and see !

That is a fantastic image Karlo. Looks fine to me (wobble?). I am still trying to get used to Jupiter without its SEB but your image seems to me to be showing the start of the SEB reforming. I have noticed the same thing in a few recent images of Jupiter. Maybe i am mistaking a minor band situated below the SEB as the now reforming SEB?

I REALLY like this image.

Archived