Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No star gazing for a over month ahhhhhh!

kidlands

The clouds usually roll over just when I put the last USb lead in the lappy....

its like I'm taking part in some sadistic ritual ....should be called flagellation not astronomy :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BBC London weather website predicts clear skies for tonight and it is now raining!

I bought an Intes MK66 Mak second hand last Saturday and am desperate to try it out!

I spent the whole of Saturday night catching glimpses of Jupiter with my new telescope when the cloud cleared for one or two minutes. It tlooked great, but obvioudly the frequent interuptions by cloud were very frustrating!

I have also looked at a lot of TV airials!

So far the new telescope seems great, but I want to see a lot more!

One day the clouds will clear!

Well where I am, the rain has passed (for now) and the skies appear to be clearing up! So there may have been some truth in their report... but mind you, I don't actually watch any weather reports now, rather guess it for myself! But anyway, with a bit of luck I shall get some viewing in tonight, I really must use my new eye piece! However, the most likely scenario is that by the time it starts getting nice and dark the clouds will have come back with a vengence.

Archived