Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Quintet with my TSA 120 & 314L+

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

So yesterday, I have try to get the Quintet in this deep field adjusted like this to additionned later with my ngc 7331 but with the Imerge software, I can't do it ! :eek: I don't know how to do so if some body can do it for me, it will be nice to him.

So for my image, I have done 12 exposures of 600s + darks & flats:

ngc73202iris3csa2.png

My image from yesterday :

ngc73312irisccsa1b.png

Good effort :mad:

I'm watching your work flow, I bought this camera (think I have already said :D ) this summer, still have not used it yet!

You seem to be very active... you must have nice weather :eek:

Cheers

Guy..

Hi Franck,

Great result on both images. The software I use either to do mosaics or to add high resolution TEC140 data to widefield in the FSQ is Registar. It is not cheap but I think it is the best available.

I have some one shot colour data on this field of view and hope tp get another two or three hours to finish it when the moon is gone. There is good colour contrast in the Quintet.

Have you had storms? My place was hit by lightning a few days ago but the storms seem to be milder than the Television forecast suggested. The north wind is unusual for me here.

Olly

Thank you Olly,

I would like to see your image in colour !!!

About the storm, yes I also got in my home during 2 days and it was difficult to guider the scope. Me too, I'm waiting about the end of the moon.

I'm little surprised about my old mail that I sent to you for rent the room during a week end to Les Granges but you didn't reply to me !!! I would like to come with a friend of my around 1ugust 13th & 14th ! Could you please tell me as possible to come to visit you and do astronomy together ?

Best regards.

Franck

Archived