Webcam help.

I have two webcams (old ones) and was going to have a play with them using my new cam adapter from FLO (first time I've used them and a great service).

Now one is cheap tesco cam and the other is a Logitech that looks the same as this:

Logitech Adds to Webcam Family > News on General General > Tech2.com India

I can get the front off the tesco cam but not the logitech. How does it remove?

Thanks

It may not be designed for removal:(

Does the lens section rotate?? If so, it might be "presuaded" to unclip a fine blade screwdriver probed around the edge may locate the usual plastic clips..

If its fixed...Hmm you may have to do the "operation" via the body section and look for ways and means of splitting the body open etc etc.

what are the specs of the tesco webcam? Ive been trying to get hold of a toucam for ages with no luck so far

Snap! also waiting for an ebay bargin but no luck so far.

The tesco cam is this one for £7:-

Tesco Value Webcam - Tesco.Direct

My other half bought it a few years when she discovered Skype (we have family in the states) and it never got used as she got a better one.

Rather than bin it i thought i'd have play on my Newt to get the hang of things, can't hurt.

Video Capture Resolution 160 x 120 :eek:

Archived