Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Postman's Been

TopHouse

My posty delivered these today so going to be meddling later, I bought two in case I [removed word] it up first go, if I get it right and end up with one left, first come first served at price I paid plus postage.

post-18181-133877463118_thumb.jpg

My posty delivered these today so going to be meddling later, I bought two in case I [removed word] it up first go, if I get it right and end up with one left, first come first served at price I paid plus postage.

Are these used with a normal Cheshire or some fancy Catseye kit?

Cheers

Jon

Either or Jon, but if you progress to a catseye then they are better, also the 3 'points' point to the mirror clamps when fitted properly.

OK, thanks. Did google how they work but I didn't find much...

Still very new I suppose.

Cheers

Jon

OK, thanks. Did google how they work but I didn't find much...

Still very new I suppose.

Cheers

Jon

Jon, click on the following for more info

Telescope Reviews: Concise thread about autocollimators+improvements

I came up with the HotSpot idea for Catseye XLK autocollimator and Catseye Blackcat cheshire but the same idea should work with other autocollimator and cheshrie brands.

The HotSpot works better for Catseye tools because it was sized for these tools.

3603782-hotspot_3.JPG

3607818-hotspot_cheshire.JPG

3607820-hotspot_xlk_offset.JPG

Jason

Jon, click on the following for more info

Telescope Reviews: Concise thread about autocollimators+improvements

I came up with the HotSpot idea for Catseye XLK autocollimator and Catseye Blackcat cheshire but the same idea should work with other autocollimator and cheshrie brands.

The HotSpot works better for Catseye tools because it was sized for these tools.

Jason

Thanks for that Jason ;)

I certainly didn't expect a personal reply from the guy who came up with the idea :eek:

Gotta love this forum.

Will have a read...

Archived