Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Takahashi EM200 still problematic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what effect the IEQ45 will have on the sales of the CGEM mount? After all it's not that much more really. I was thinking about a CGEM this coming winter, but after seeing the details on the IEQ45 I'd be inclined to save up a bit longer for one.

John-

I wonder what effect the IEQ45 will have on the sales of the CGEM mount? After all it's not that much more really. I was thinking about a CGEM this coming winter, but after seeing the details on the IEQ45 I'd be inclined to save up a bit longer for one.

John-[/quote

I would, in your position, be inclined to wait and see how the iOptron performs, I think. It might be a good 'un if the manufacturers have really paid attention to what needed improving on present designs. There is a vast gap in the market between the EQ6 and anything better.

Alas, we will just have to wait and see... and I have all the patience of a dog in a suasage factory!

Olly

Archived